The ability to affectively communicate is a core skill of every successful scientist. Whether you are writing grants or papers, supervising, teaching, presenting at events, or just connecting with the public, having a sound communication skillset essential.
The pressures experienced by researchers today go well beyond scientific challenges. Having the core skills of strategy, time-management and communication are critical to research careers. Workshops bring these normally disparate fields together for participants.
- Build your communication skills in a safe and supportive environment
- Learn strategies for applying research skills to communication problems
- Understand the tools and importance of strategy and time-management in a research career
- Improve your time management skills
- Interactive workshops covering all areas of communication needed by successful scientists
- Programs specifically designed to suit client needs
- Hosted by leading communicators of science, time management and strategy